Website My-Operator.Info does not provide paid services. All content is provided free of charge and does not require any registrations or subscriptions from users.
Definitions of terms
“Personal Information” is any voluntarily provided information that identifies you as our user, which is transmitted when registering on the website, writing comments, sending letters to the site administration or other actions. It includes, but not limit to, a name, email address, phone number, social media account, location information and other data that may directly and indirectly be related to the subject of personal data.
“Processing of personal data” (as well as “Process” or “Processed”) means any actions with any Personal Information whether or not by automated means, such as collection, systematization, storage, adaptation, alteration or modification, transfer, blocking, deletion and others.
“Website user” is any visitor of our website who has accessed it via the Internet, and also uses the services and information published here for his own personal purposes.
“Cookies” is a piece of data on the user’s device that contains data about his previous actions on the sites, such as the user’s language, IP address, location information, date and time of visiting the website, the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our website, such as the version operating system, as well as other non-personal data. The user can disable cookies by changing the settings in his browser. To do this, it is enough to prohibit the storage of local data on the device.
About the transfer of personal data to third-party resources and third parties
Our site does not transfer or disclose personal data of users to third-party resources and third parties. When a user follows from the My-Operator.Info website to third-party resources, including through links posted on our website, the administration is not responsible for the personal data of this user.
Our website and represented online services may contain links to third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content.
About storage and processing of personal data
- The processing and storage of the user’s personal data is carried out indefinitely.
- The user’s personal data can be deleted at the initiative of the site administration or at the request of this user (in case if he has submitted an appropriate request to the website’s administrator).
About refusing responsibility
- The administration of our website is not responsible for any results of using the materials posted on it. All reviews and articles are for informational purposes only. They are not a call to action or recommendations. The use of the website and online services is at user’s own discretion and risk
- The content of the website may include the subjective assessment of its authors. The administration of website doesn’t guarantee the accuracy, completeness and relevance of published information.
- If the content published on our site does not meet your expectations, you agree not to make claims against the authors and site administration.
- Our site works “As is” and “As available”, i.e., in the way you see it now and which is available to you. Our administration has no obligation to monitor, control, or vet the content or data appearing on the websites and online services.
- Each user is personally responsible for the information he writes in comments and reviews. Using user generated content you are responsible for the result of it and you must not make a claim for this reason.
- The administration of our website is not responsible for collection, use and disclosure of information by third parties or/and our partners whose services or tools might be found on our website, including Google Analytics, Ads and others.
- You agree that you will be responsible for your use of our website and online services, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless My-Operator.Info and its administration from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to, use of, or alleged use of the website and online services.
- In no event My-Operator.Info will be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your access to or use of, or your inability to access or use our website or online services.
About children’s privacy
- Our website is not intended for use by children, especially those under 13. By using our website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If you are not, please stop using our website content and leave the website.
- Our website does not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online or offline contact information from users under 18 years of age nor do we knowingly use or share personal information from users under 18 years of age with third parties.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, you have an opportunity to request the deletion of this data. For these purposes, you must contact the site administration through contacts.
About The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
We do not:
- ask your personal information to sell it*
- we do not charge for using our website*
*Exception is the third parties like advertising partners and their analytics services and else, which we don`t control and not responsible for them.
Our website uses services for more comfortable user`s experience. To manage your additional privacy and cookies you could tune it in your browser.
We are convinced that any person, in whatever country he was born and lived, has equal rights with other members of society in the Internet. In order to avoid discrimination of anyone’s rights, we ask you to accept this term with understanding or continue use our website with no claims to the site administration under your own responsibility.
About GDPR Privacy Rights
We do not collect or otherwise process any personal information that may be deemed to be sensitive under GDPR or LGPD, but the partners (including advertisements and sponsorship blocks) which services can be found on our website might do it. We are not responsible for this.