LaserShip is a regional last-mile delivery company that serves customers who live the Eastern and Midwest United States. The main specialization of this postal service is the delivery of parcels at the final stage. This means that LaserShip delivers the goods directly to the final destination (to the service point or to the address of the recipient of the package).
The movements of the parcel delivered by LaserShip can be controlled online. Enter tracking number to track your package.
How to track LaserShip packages?
LaserShip tracking is available in two ways:
- On this website. Our tracker helps to know all current information including delivering time, shipping status, etc.
- On LaserShip website https://lasership.com/track-your-package/. To activate LaserShip tracker enter your tracking number and click on button “Track it”.
In both cases, the information will appear immediately.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to start LaserShip tracking by phone number.
LaserShip tracking number format
To track package LaserShip it is necessary to know and enter tracking number. To avoid mistakes you should write it in correct format. Usually it looks like combination of 10 alphabetic and numeric characters (starting with 2 alphabets, following by 8 digits).
Most common spelling options of LaserShip tracking number.
- LW + 8 digits. Example: LW26637772.
- LX + 8 digits. Example:
- LE + 8 digits. Example: LE56297420
- 1 + LS + 17 digits. Example: 1LS721500730833.
You can see LaserShip tracking number examples above but you should know that there can be some exceptions.
Do you have some questions about LaserShip tracking package? Please, write your comment below.