What time is it in Lenox, Iowa, right now? Check the local time and date of Lenox, Adams County, Iowa in classic clock or digital watch:
Current Time in Lenox, Iowa
The time in Lenox, IA
Central Time Zone Map
See the Central Time Zone.
Time in Lenox in 24-hour format now
The digital clock shows time in 24-hour format as well as current date:
Time in Lenox in 12-hour format now
This watch demonstrates time in 12-hour format:
Time Zone of Lenox, Iowa
- Lenox, IA belongs to Central Time Zone. Open Central Time Zone Map.
- Due to IANA system, it has the time zone name or ID – “America/Chicago”, which helps to determine exact time there.
- Due to Universal Time Coordinated (GMT / UTC) there is the offset by UTC-6.
- Time zone abbreviations: CST, CDT.
Is daylight saving time used in Lenox, Iowa?
Daylight saving time is observed in Lenox. For this reason, the times during the calendar year will be as follows:
|Standard Time (STD)||Daylight Saving Time (DST)|
You might be also interested in…
- Whole map of all time zones in the United States.
- Explanation of abbreviations, including CST and CDT used here.
- Daylight Saving Time in the United States.
- Convert time 12 to 24-hour format or use 24-hour to 12-hour converter.
If you need to know the exact time not only in Lenox, Iowa, but also in another city or locality, you can find it here by selecting the city you are interested in – What Time is it? The World Clock.