What time is it in High Point, North Carolina, right now? Check the local time and date of High Point, Randolph County, North Carolina in classic clock or digital watch:
Current Time in High Point, North Carolina
The time in High Point, NC
Eastern Time Zone Map
See the Eastern Time Zone.
Time in High Point in 24-hour format now
The digital clock shows time in 24-hour format as well as current date:
Time in High Point in 12-hour format now
This watch demonstrates time in 12-hour format:
Time Zone of High Point, North Carolina
- High Point, NC belongs to Eastern Time Zone. Open Eastern Time Zone Map.
- Due to IANA system, it has the time zone name or ID – “America/New_York”, which helps to determine exact time there.
- Due to Universal Time Coordinated (GMT / UTC) there is the offset by UTC-5.
- Time zone abbreviations: EST, EDT.
Is daylight saving time used in High Point, North Carolina?
Daylight saving time is observed in High Point. For this reason, the times during the calendar year will be as follows:
|Standard Time (STD)||Daylight Saving Time (DST)|
You might be also interested in…
- Whole map of all time zones in the United States.
- Explanation of abbreviations, including EST and EDT used here.
- Daylight Saving Time in the United States.
- Convert time 12 to 24-hour format or use 24-hour to 12-hour converter.
If you need to know the exact time not only in High Point, North Carolina, but also in another city or locality, you can find it here by selecting the city you are interested in – What Time is it? The World Clock.