What time is it in Lind, Washington, right now? Check the local time and date of Lind, Adams County, Washington in classic clock or digital watch:
Current Time in Lind, Washington
The time in Lind, WA
Pacific Time Zone Map
See the Pacific Time Zone.
Time in Lind in 24-hour format now
The digital clock shows time in 24-hour format as well as current date:
Time in Lind in 12-hour format now
This watch demonstrates time in 12-hour format:
Time Zone of Lind, Washington
- Lind, WA belongs to Pacific Time Zone. Open Pacific Time Zone Map.
- Due to IANA system, it has the time zone name or ID – “America/Los_Angeles”, which helps to determine exact time there.
- Due to Universal Time Coordinated (GMT / UTC) there is the offset by UTC-8.
- Time zone abbreviations: PST, PDT.
Is daylight saving time used in Lind, Washington?
Daylight saving time is observed in Lind. For this reason, the times during the calendar year will be as follows:
|Standard Time (STD)||Daylight Saving Time (DST)|
You might be also interested in…
- Whole map of all time zones in the United States.
- Explanation of abbreviations, including PST and PDT used here.
- Daylight Saving Time in the United States.
- Convert time 12 to 24-hour format or use 24-hour to 12-hour converter.
If you need to know the exact time not only in Lind, Washington, but also in another city or locality, you can find it here by selecting the city you are interested in – What Time is it? The World Clock.