What time is it in Phillips, Maine, right now? Check the local time and date of Phillips, Franklin County, Maine in classic clock or digital watch:
Current Time in Phillips, Maine
The time in Phillips, ME
Eastern Time Zone Map
See the Eastern Time Zone.
Time in Phillips in 24-hour format now
The digital clock shows time in 24-hour format as well as current date:
Time in Phillips in 12-hour format now
This watch demonstrates time in 12-hour format:
Time Zone of Phillips, Maine
- Phillips, ME belongs to Eastern Time Zone. Open Eastern Time Zone Map.
- Due to IANA system, it has the time zone name or ID – “America/New_York”, which helps to determine exact time there.
- Due to Universal Time Coordinated (GMT / UTC) there is the offset by UTC-5.
- Time zone abbreviations: EST, EDT.
Is daylight saving time used in Phillips, Maine?
Daylight saving time is observed in Phillips. For this reason, the times during the calendar year will be as follows:
|Standard Time (STD)||Daylight Saving Time (DST)|
You might be also interested in…
- Whole map of all time zones in the United States.
- Explanation of abbreviations, including EST and EDT used here.
- Daylight Saving Time in the United States.
- Convert time 12 to 24-hour format or use 24-hour to 12-hour converter.
If you need to know the exact time not only in Phillips, Maine, but also in another city or locality, you can find it here by selecting the city you are interested in – What Time is it? The World Clock.